Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well I was messing around with the car today and found this horrible incident. This Thermal Research Exhaust has been on my car for about 3-4 years now, and I guess it's either about time to get a new one or try to find someway or somehow to get this fixed. Or can I even get this fixed it looks like the muffler itself has a hole in the side where the hanger was welded on and I can feel the insides of the muffler through the hole.

Well I posted this to see your all opinions on it wether I should try to fix it myself? Wether I should take it too a exhaust shop and have them fix it? Or should I just buy a whole new 3" catback or 2.5" or 2.75"?

Well thanks for all your opinions.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys this was like one of the first things I ever bought for my Teg, before I new about this site. I just looked at the exhaust articles we have here and I'm choking my power off pretty badly. I have a LS/VTEC with the Civic SI JRSC on it and Kamakazie modded header from Endyn. I saw the supercharger article that Gvtec wrote and alot of people prefer to have the 2.5"~3" exhaust for their FI setup. So I think I will take my bonus money YEAH, and go get me a full 3" exhaust since I plan on running more than the stock 6psi pulley. Thanks again and I should have this on soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts