Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

well this issue is really annoying and i hope i can settle it as fast as possible but properly! The problem is that i have a Skunk 2 full exhaust system on my car, and the clamp that holds the muffler to the back body of the car broke off and totally isn't on the muffler any more. Now the car makes a ghetto rattle noise and i hate it and want it fixed. I called Skunk 2 to try and buy a new muffler and they don't sell it with the clamp, they said i have to buy a brand new exhaust system. Is there anywhere else that would sell that muffler with the clamp or what are my options? I dont know how to weld and i dont know where to get a clamp to have welded on there so thats why i'd rather have like the same muffler put back into the car because mine did get a little bit of over spray on it when the car was painted! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
why don't you go to a muffler shop and get them to fix it?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
those are called hangers, i don't see it being hard for a shop to fix.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
thats crazy 2hr my ass. 2hr job for stevie wonder maybe. dude for real its 30 minutes MAX. find a diff shop. the only option you have is to get a new axle back cause its all attached to the axle back. but like this has never happened before? ya know man. just find another shop

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.