Page 9 Spring Engine build/further tucking

Page 8 Engine Work/JDM b18c

Page 7 Fall Pics

Page 6 Engine Harness Relocated

Page 5 Bay Stripped and Painted, New Suspension

Page 4 Tuckin

Page 3 Lip and Wheels

Page 2 ITR cluster theme

I purchased my 1998 ls coupe in the summer of 2007. Soon after I bought my teg I joined team integra and began learning how to do maintenance myself. Over the period of only about 6 months I was hit 4 times and was getting a little discouraged, and even thought about selling my integra because it seemed like I couldnt park anywhere without my car being hit. None of the accidents were my fault and it seemed like no one knew how to fricken drive a car without messing mine up. I slowly saved my money from working part time and the first thing I bought was a catback exhaust. Next I picked up a set of blades and sold my curbed ls webs. Things began to look better and I did a few upgrades; deck, speakers, asr brace, and I then lowered my car. Then came new wheels and a type r lip. In 2010 I decided to take a break from school (which turned into a year and a half) and had a bunch more time and funds for my build, which is when I painted/tucked the bay. Then 2011 came the b18c and further bay work.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
those tailights an d N1 were

But otherwise, Very nice car. Props on the alarm install, Alarms are NEVER ANY fun to put in, and i always end up just taking it to the audio installer and getting raped in the end. Glad to see you changed that muffler and tails, looks way cleaner and better. WElcome to the team and glad we could help you out along the way. If your ever in CA hit up the CA forum and we'll go for a canyon run ! :p

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
lol i can feel your pain about being hit. in the last 4 months i got into 3 car accidents none of which were my fault. for a while i seriously thought that people hated how clean i kept my teg and wanted to screw it up because of that. Either way keep up the hardwork haha i can see its paying off =]

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well its been awhile since there have been any updates, and I have been busy but its finally lowered. My final setup suspension wise is as follows:
-h&r sport springs
-tokico illumina 5 way adjustable shocks
-skunk2 front camber kit
-Rear camber spaced out
-blox lcas
-asr sub frame brace (not in pics)

The only problem I ran into was mounting the rear sway bar on the asr brace, the brackets from the stock sway bar dont match so there is no sway bar on it now, but dont worry, its in storage while im away at school.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks great! How do you like the ride quality?

·
Registered
450 Posts
how much did you drop it? That is perfect!

Oh and by the way. Your wheels are amazing =p

I have a 2000 LS, and i have always wanted to just drop it and put some blades on it. So your car is what i want mine to look like. Except i will have clear corners.

1 - 20 of 250 Posts