Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys I need help from any of you guys who own Bride seats. Im looking into buying a used pair and the seller seems legit but i wanted to see if you guys could verify authenticity before i went ahead and did anything.They are a few years old so please keep that in mind when looking through the pictures. Im sorry if im posting in the wrong thread and if i am please feel free to move this to the appropriate spot. Absolutely any help or insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/with/22111111864/

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey! I actually have dealt with replica Brides so I am doing some more research to help you out with the pictures.

Unfortunately he has added pads and stuff going on to hide some of the signs of a fake but I will at least give you some input.

That is a legit bride Vios 3, if you can get pictures of the logos and the tags that might help but unfortunately Ive searched for replicas on this seat and they all seem the same. The only thing I am weary about is the gradiation on his seats. The legit ones dont have the black on the bottom but it could be dirty.. They look legit from his pictures EXCEPT for one thing. The rails he has them on.. I would ask to see his rail setup. If they are some sliders bolted to a bracket they are probably universal and I would assume fake. If they are legit rail and sliders from Bride then I would be more inclined to say real.

My advice to get a solid answer, ask for pictures of the Bride Tag and maybe his rail setup.

Then email Bride and they will verify. I have done so with Recaro seats and they forwarded me to Germany (HQ) and within a day they got back to me informing me that the seats I was looking at were indeed fake. That is the best bet and save you from getting scammed. I wouldn't blame the seller of being a scam though because you don't know if they were told they were fake or real to begin with.. I do see that happening too.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
If there's a ton of Bride fakes, then wouldn't other seat options be open? Just saying. Less you have to explain at a meet. Sparco, Corbeau, etc.

I was too looking at the Bride Carbon seats. But at 1400 from Taiwan? That's still steep for seats.

So now looking elsewhere. There's a ton of cars here in MN that are rocking Bride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts