Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I do have some hookups with an authorized Garrett turbo distributor, he'll build them to any specs you want, so if anybody wants a brand new out of the box turbo from garrett at reasonablly good prices, let me know if I get a couple of buyers I can probablly get the price even lower!!! Let me know what you want and I'll get a Price. He can get any T25, T28, T3, T3/T4, T6 series, T8 series, and even the garmantious (yah I think that might be a word...) T99 Turbo. He is an authorized distributor, so they are new, and I just thought since I got my turbo so cheap I would pass the savings on to you. Email me with any requests at: [email protected]

Later,

Sean C.[

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
<< t3/t4 here

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, these are only the turbo's brand new from garrett. T3's run about $399 for like a .42 A/R compressor and a .48A/R exhaust to about $499 for a T3 super 60. T3/T4 email me with specs you want Like A/R's and if you want it clipped .11 degrees on the exhaust wheel and what not. Let me know. my email address is: [email protected] let me know.

Later,

Sean C.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts