Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i am driving my car... not pressing the brakes the driver side rear brake is making a loud grind/ squeeking noise. supposivly when i bought my car they just put new brakes on... i still ahev my permit so i dont drive the car that much and the driver side rear brake pad looks black while the others are bright blue and my rotors are rusy as hell... should i just get a whole new brake setup

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
perhaps they only switched out the other pads.. seem like that pad is on its last lifeline. Either that, which I suspect, or the pad isn't securely fitted within the caliper's grip. Either way, I think you should switch out the rears, or if you just recently bought your car, take it back and tell them and ask more about the brakes. They could have just simply neglected that one pad.

I don't suggest you get a new brake system, as this one is just fine. Unless you want to spend money, or plan on modifying your brakes, you can go ahead.

~P2P

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.