Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my brake(brakepedal)compared to other tegs i've been driving does not feel as though they brake as good as other tegs. What i mean by this is it seems like other tegs-there is a certain point where if depressed to a point, you can feel the brake really grabs. I mean i thought i was in need of new pads and rotors so i upgraded them and broght Brembo cross/drilled rotors and performance pads(fogot name) and still it did not achieve this. I have tried bleeding the brakes many times and still does not improve much at all. the brake pedal does not travel all the way down to the floor either. could this still be my brake master cylinder?

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Did you bleed them from the furthest one to the closest? Or the other way around?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure. but i did do what the updated article said.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Yeah, that could be a bad MC.

Does the pedal seem to sink slightly while you are sitting at a light?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Well I can tell you my problem right now. I have the problem StyleTEG just asked you about, the pedal sinks at lights, especially when the car is in heat for long periods of times. As far as I know it's the master brake cylinder which is going to be changed out pretty soon, I'll be buying it tomorrow.

Another thing you might want to check is your brake lines. More then likely it's your MC but check the lines to make sure nothing is wrong with them.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
~95 TeG LS~ on Mar/25/04 said:
Well I can tell you my problem right now. I have the problem StyleTEG just asked you about, the pedal sinks at lights, especially when the car is in heat for long periods of times. As far as I know it's the master brake cylinder which is going to be changed out pretty soon, I'll be buying it tomorrow.

Another thing you might want to check is your brake lines. More then likely it's your MC but check the lines to make sure nothing is wrong with them.
Bad Master Cyllinder

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the pedal does not sink all the way to the floor. but it does seem to sink a little more then it should if feels like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts