Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bottom end acceleration

709 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Ken_Masters 
#1 ·
i am wanting to know best mods to pick up the low rpm acceleration on my 2000 LS can anyone give me some advise

#5 ·
albanydevildogg on Feb/20/04 said:
i am wanting to know best mods to pick up the low rpm acceleration on my 2000 LS can anyone give me some advise

What for? For all methods of competition low end power is worthless. Even for daily driving, a more mid-range powerband is favored. You have to remember that we are 1.8l low displacement four bangers. There isn't really much you can do about power below 3k.

Quote: Gizzer04 on Feb/20/04 i have a 2000 ls and when i put in dc sports 4-2-1 headers i got alot if low end...
Got a dyno chart to prove that?

#8 ·
Ugh...

read this thread please

Please do some research of your own. This has been covered before on here, and as stated in the site guidelines you agreed to when you signed up here, we don't like to rehash previously covered/discussed material. This is a discussion board, where we discuss thing....just asking a question and waiting for people to answer it isn't discussing things. Please look through the articles, common topics, and search through the archieved threads.

Dyno's don't even start registering until 3000 or 4000 rpm, so that shows you how important power in that area is on our cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.