Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
nice, except the seat and harness setup...

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
if you plan on going fast you will need to get some really 5 point safty harnesses

·
Registered
884 Posts
95integraLS003 on Feb/01/06 said:
Quote: Traditional on Feb/01/06Nice car.
I hope you don't actually use that harness while driving...

Lol what would be the problem with that? Ive heard of people who used them and having the harness actually saved their life...

so why would it matter? to each is own right?
Yes, it does save lives. When used correctly...

He needs at least a roll bar/harness bar and a racing seat for it to be used correctly. Driving like that is really dangerous...

I wouldn't even use one without a rollcage.

·
Registered
437 Posts
that thing is slow, lol jk, must be nice to afford that, now i would put a sheet load of security items on it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The turbo is a precision t3/04e 60trim, I live in CT, but go to school in FL where i currently am, only made 350whp when the head gasket went (dyno sheet coming soon, camera died), and as for the harness thing, dont worry, its not daily driven, mostly at the track, plus it doesnt matter when i hit something doing 155mph on the highway, dead anyways, but spent alot to get it where im at, so have no money yet for the rollcage and so on. But its coming this summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey..... that car looks fimilar... maybe cause i spend to much time under the hood workin on it with you haha. Yeah the harness isnt safe to use without a roll bar if you roll over... but whens the last time you heard about a guy rollin over his honda (without a roll bar) and and doin ok to begin with, besides were both getin cages soon. And on the anti theft issue, theres nothing you can do anymore it seems besides sleep in your car or sit next to it with a gun, our buddy got his civic with a b16b stolen lastnight. complet bullsh*t... i could go off on that for hours, esp. sense i know pretty much what when down.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.