275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Page 2 TURBO!
Page 3 new pics/dyno sheet
Page 4power folding mirrors/new lip!
Page 5Blox lugs/xxx rootbeer meet
Page 6wingless?
Page 8Benen!
Page 9Magazine appearance, valve cover paint, starting paint job!

8/1 Fresh out the booth!

Engine
.5mm over bore stock sleeve LS block
JE Pistons 9:1
Eagle H Beam connecting rods
ACL-thrust washers,main bearings, rod bearings
Golden Eagle MFG VTEC conversion kit
GE headstuds
Stock port B18C cyclinder head-Omnipower Dual Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers
SpeedFactory aluminum radiator w/12” slim fan

Drivetrain
Stock LS tranny
Competition Clutch Stage 4 unsprung

Turbo setup
Garrett T3/T4 57 Trim .63AR E Cover 4 Bolt
SpeedFactory Mini Ram Style Manifold
SpeedFactory Catch Can
SpeedFactory 2.5” aluminum charge piping
SpeedFactory 29x9x3 Bar and Plate Intercooler
Tial MVS Silver wastegate
HKS SSQV3 BOV
BLOX manual boost controller
3” exhaust to custom 3” muffler

Fueling,etc.
92 octane pump gas
Chrome tuned
Precision 880cc injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
SF 4 bar map sensor

Suspension
Wheels-Enkei RPF1 16x7 +43
Tires-205/45zr16 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport
Lugs-BLOX Racing Forged Aluminum-Black
Ground Control Coilover Sleeves
Tokico Illumina shocks
Skunk2 camber kit
Energy Suspension motor mount insert kit
Benen 3-pt strut bar

Interior Exterior
Autometer gauges Si-vtec lip
Skunk2 shift knob/short shifter amber corners
ITR carbon shift bezel/Boot 5k ddm HID kit
Alpine HU/speakers/amp Stickers…. J

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think she's beautiful. I really like the whole red and black theme you got going on. The wheels, mirrors, side moldings, and even unpainted stock skirts compliment each other nicely. Although, personally I would paint those mirrors before you do anything else. Also, I think the amber corners are always a nice touch. one thing I would change is get rid of that spoiler, and go wingless

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Khrysus on Sep/13/09 said:
Very nice. Is that stock paint? And im diggin the rims. You should paint the side moldings!
thanks man. yea its the original r-81 but it does have the typical milano pink on some parts of the car unfortunatly. yea i really like the rims and they are light as hell. ill definetly consider painting the moldings when i re paint the car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
teggytuner1991 on Sep/13/09 said:
I think she's beautiful. I really like the whole red and black theme you got going on. The wheels, mirrors, side moldings, and even unpainted stock skirts compliment each other nicely. Although, personally I would paint those mirrors before you do anything else. Also, I think the amber corners are always a nice touch. one thing I would change is get rid of that spoiler, and go wingless
thanks. thats the theme im going for. eventually i wanna get a cf hood, spoon replica mirrors, and hatch, even roof cap if i could find one.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Sounds, like a great theme. You've already got a good start. With the spoon replicas I would suggest getting some CF ones that are power, especially if the ones you have now are power mirrors. I got a set of ABS plastic ones, and I sold them the next week. Also, to tell you the truth, I don't think the roof cap is the greatest idea. All the ones I've seen are held on by some sort of adhesive, and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel safe driving around with my roof glued on, regardless of how strong the adhesive is.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
teggytuner1991 on Sep/13/09 said:
Sounds, like a great theme. You've already got a good start. With the spoon replicas I would suggest getting some CF ones that are power, especially if the ones you have now are power mirrors. I got a set of ABS plastic ones, and I sold them the next week. Also, to tell you the truth, I don't think the roof cap is the greatest idea. All the ones I've seen are held on by some sort of adhesive, and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel safe driving around with my roof glued on, regardless of how strong the adhesive is.
yea i would get the cf ones.as for your thoughts on the roof cap, that is something to think about, but they do look sweet

·
Registered
292 Posts
no doubt about that, I've always wanted one, but i fought it off, after I saw what happened to Carbon DC2's roof cap. Kinda opened my eyes. I mean what if that happened on the highway!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*** Removed by user at Oct 6 2009 2:14AM (Server Time) ***

went the HT meet this saturday at marymoor park. lots of really nice cars. heres a couple i snapped some pics of. even met a couple TI members.

heres the crew i rode with

and heres some other pics.

this one reminded me of danny's monster.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
k so i just posted this log yesterday. but ive been working on car the last two years and am approaching the next chapter of my build which is boost
shooting for 350-400hp dd with occasional trips to the local strip . heres the list:

custom mini ram style manifold
garrett t3/t4 57 trim .63AR
tial mvs wastegate
hks ss bov(limited edition black series)
29x9x3 intercooler
walbro 255lph fuel pump
precision 780cc injectors
speedfactory 4 bar map sensor
civic half size radiator
full 3" exhaust
aero turbine 3" muffler
speedfactory custom catch can
competion stage 4 clutch (havent purchased yet, still have the stage 2..)

tuning on crome by speedfactory tuning and race fabrication.

watcha think??? ive already started collecting some of these parts and estimate to have this baby finished by the end of the month.so stay tuned.

·
Registered
31 Posts
yea man Honda-Tech was soo sick
but we need to get some more pics of ur teg to keep updating on things! battle of the imports 27th!!! nice build BTW

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts
Id up the size on those injectors for safteys sake. Looks sweet otherwise.

And after going BB turbo, I will never run a journal bearing again. I would save up for a nice 2871r or 3076 if I were in your shoes, but your selection will still be stout no doubt (oh yeeah lol).

Also dont run crome. Its garbage compared to others like ectune/neptune/hondata.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^thanks chris. the 780's were recomended by my tuner but it seems like everyone on here recomends the 1000's which i might just end up doing. originally i really wanted the 3076 but it was considerably more spendy so this was my second choice. most likely some time down the road ill upgrade to a BB turbo. but im definetly excited none the less. ready to experience the boost.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
me toooo andrew. anyways. just got home from speedfactory. dropped my baby off, should have it back by next monday or so. ill put up pictures as i recieve them. cant wait to drive it.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts