Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the bomex for the teg ,I like the front but don't really care for the sides and the rear ,what other kits would go with the bomex front end.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The whole kit flows it would look stupid if you were to mix and match just look how each piece goes into each other. Look

·
Registered
28 Posts
i love the bomex front... but im not real crazy about the sides or rear either

i have a full bomex kit sitting in my garage but im gonna wait until i get a different rear and sides (maybe kombat) before i put it on

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cool Cool 98INtegra cracks me up with the good call GSRguy. That is what makes me stand out and try to be differnt from all the rice that is in this world

·
Registered
457 Posts
BOMEX *drools* lol that is the same color as my car but mines a 4 door if i dont sell my teg i am gonna buy that kit

·
Registered
476 Posts
have have a bomex front.. and i too wasn't fond of the bomex sides and rear... it was hard for me to look for a side and rear that would go with the front.. after some time.. i finally decided on gettin a kombat sides and just an wings west add on for the rear.. i would have some pic's but my scanner is out of commission..

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
The Side looks kinda hmmm wired is all sticking out but it looks ok same color as mine thought , I think it would look better with a itr wing are mid wing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts