Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how difficukt is it to install the bomex kit on a gen 3 teg? I heard it was diffucult but please give me some feedback

·
Registered
457 Posts
my friend took his to a shop but i can say it looks great and i am tryin to talk him into selling it to me

·
Registered
121 Posts
The side skirts and the rear are easy, the front is hard, I had to remove some front impact bar in the front (very stupid idea) I heard you could have it machined to make it fit or you can cut some of the fiberglass to make it fit, but I'm impatient and very stupid, I haven't painted it yet so before I paint it I'll figure out how to put it back on. Took all day to put it on, myself, my brother (self proclaimed autobody man), and a friend, easy way just take it to the shop, ghetto way, my way.

·
Registered
224 Posts
the front is ok i guess but i really want to get the sideskirts.

just make sure u get the real deal so u dont have to get the knockoff custom fitted cause it will cost u more in labor if u take it to a shop, i would recommend import auto body located by all the car dealerships on shallowford

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have the kit and i had to take out my impact spacers in my front bumper it was a ***** i had the sides molded in it makes it look a 100 percent better. If any one wants to make an offer on my kit let me know i will be willing to have it removed and sold cause i want to go to the jdm stock sleeper look

·
Registered
95 Posts
sweet pics, ya don't see many bomex pics on the web,

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
wow you dont see many tegs with that color i really like it

i also like the upside down A it may sound stupid but thats the kinda stuff i would do to make my car stand out good idea bro

too bad i could never get away with tint like that almost positive thats illegal in all 50 states

·
Registered
276 Posts
My freind brad has the bomex kit and we were both trying to figure out if the side skirts were supposed to stick out like that. I know the awnser now.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i'm gonna be different and put my "A" sideways...
the front bumper is fairly easy to install if you know how to take it off. definitely gotta gut some parts off the front though... less weight is good, right?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good luck tryin' to get your "A" sideways but whatever........I just like to be different rather than have big aluminum wings and euro tailights like most people...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts