Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the cover/tranny brace for an R to use on my tranny since I don't have a cover at all. However looking at the drawings on acuraoemparts I can't seem to find the brace to order the hardware I'll need to put it on. Anybody know where I can find the info?

·
Super Moderator
3,245 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I may have misread the diagram when I ordered. Can anybody confirm for me?

Looking at the tiny little lines for numbers 40 and 37. Do those mean I need two of each?

I put this on today (Finally) and have two extra holes. I admit when I ordered the bolts the brace was in a box in the garage so I didn't count the holes but looking at the diagram I didn't think it was needed. My mistake.

Searching various forums and I can't find much but I did come across this picture in a build thread. The two center bolts look like they could be the same but the larger outer bolts look like they're a different diameter and maybe even a different length.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still searching and it looks like I may need two of # 37 but can't find anything for sure on the second outer bolt.

·
Super Moderator
3,245 Posts
I think the outers are supposed to be 39 and 40. The implication in the diagram I posted is that the LS/RS/GSR braces use certain bolts, and the ITR brace uses those bolts and others. Maybe. It's very hard to tell.

Anyone with a legit R want to climb under and take the bolts out and post the measurements?

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty confident I need a second number 37. I got that from a for sale post actually and that'd match the diagram. If it wasn't for the picture above showing what looks like two different diameters on the outer part I'd think the same about #40. I posted on his thread but haven't got a reply yet.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts