Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if there's a good body shop that's reasonably priced in town to do some rust repair and painting for my teg. I got one quote that was insanely high, and I'm still looking around for other places. Let me know if anyone knows a good shop in Lex. Thanks.

Charles

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told at Bluegrass Autobody that I had to replace the hatch and two rear quarters...that and a repaint they said would cost me $8400. Don Jacobs (I was getting a clutch put in) took a quick look and said $4500, but I think that assumed no new panels and that they could save the panels. Both are too high I think. I'll let you know if I find anything.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I haven't found anyone, but a better estimate from Don Jacobs said $6000....STILL...I don't know. I was told to check The Body Shop in Versailles to see how low they are, so we'll see. Let me know if you find anything.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well...I'm ending up biting the bullet to resurrect this car. I'm headed down to ORS in Nicholasville and getting them to put on new rear quarters and a new hatch and then repainting the whole car. The car has had all its maintenance done at Don Jacobs (costly), but it's had it's clutch and timing belt done as well as oil leaks fixed. ORS came in MUCH cheaper than other estimates, but it's still a ton of money. I'm going to do it though because I love the car and will keep it for a LoNG time. Hard to find an all stock 92 gsr from the original owner, so this one is worth it to keep for years to come. I'll upload photos when it's done, but it shouldn't be till the middle of august.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts