Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking, I'm going to be going from Indianapolis, IN to Florida in about 5 months. Well, I just got my kit painted recently and I'm gonna be afraid of getting chips from rocks or anything else that can happen. What does everyone else usually do? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
The front bumper is gonna get screwed for sure. I'd put the stock bumper back on for the trip. If not for rocks, all the bug guts that you'll get splattered on the bumper will eat into the paint too.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do they make a bra for my xtreme bumper? and i don't want to put the stock on...i'm going there for spring break! gotta floss the teg! woo hoo

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well...fiberglass bumper won't fit in the back unless seats folded down = no room for me. and i'll have someone (maybe 2) people in the car, not to mention a 15" sub box, and Luggage! thanks though...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
negative....just me and probably 3 others guys and probably 1 other car. i just read about some guy who stopped by a local import shop here that was heading to NOPI he actually taped up his front bumper. i've also heard of saran (sp?) wrap but i doubt that works.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I saw this new stuff in Super Street, its a clear protective film that goes over the front, its kinda like a clear tape and its suppose to protect it really well. look into it

·
Registered
68 Posts
u know works for me, i use the masking tape that they use to do the vinyls or graphics on to transfer it. It doesn't stick or leave any residue. it works cause i go all over the east coast to compete. I live in Mass. i been to Atl, pittsburgh, nj,ny,.....

·
Registered
287 Posts
haha

but i dont get what this post is aobut? SO you should not have a good lip or bumper when diving on long trips or what? So every thime i go somewhere far i should take my lip off?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts