Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gettin ready to pic out a kit cuz my baby teg jus got rear ended. ive got a 98 ls, and im lookin more at the mugen tr lip, now it says that it will fit my car, but it my lip and front bumper are the same (not two pieces) or am i jus crazy...can sum1 help me out w/ the specs and what the hell i should do, cuz im sic of drivin around w/ my bumper all screwed up. thanx guys

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
no sarcasm or anything, but im having trouble understanding what you are asking... something about the mugen lip and how it fits the front bumper of your car?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Yeah, clerify your problem some dude.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok sorry guys...after i read my question i too took my self to look like a dumbass who cant type...ok here's the deal. when i look at mugen lips online it seems as though it replaces a "stock lip", well in the main air dam (next to the cornerlights) it seems that the lip's start (top of the lip) is in the middle. well i've seen tegs other type rs that have the bottom lip and (crease in the bumper) i was just wondering if, since i have no "two peice bumper" would it fit and how? (the mugen lip)...sorry about the misunderstanding guys, it was kinda hard to put in words.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
ok well seeing as how u have a 98, any lip made for your front bumper will just be an add on. i think you might be getting confused because you see 94-97 integras that have the two piece bumper w/ lips on them? Well anyhow, if you buy a lip made for any 98+ integra front bumper, it will just be an add on (cover the bottom section of your bumper) becuase your bumper is one piece. i hope i understood you right. let me know if that answers your question.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
this might help, if you're having problems distinguishing between generations
article

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
yeah, it will overlap, but how much it overlaps depends on what lip you get. The ITR lips don't over lap much, and theres at least two type of "mugen style" lips i've seen, one overlaps a lot more than the other...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok...i wamted a little overlap (not drastic), but some so that my front end wont look way lower than the rest cuz im not getting very elaborate skirts or rear...+ when i get my ground controls in i want a little clearance (many speed bumps around here), thanks for the input guys (haha once i clarified what i actually was asking)...i hope it looks nice, if any1 wants to gimme a quick shout on their keen eye for looks...will it look appealing? thanx

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
what combination of body kit parts are you actually thinking of putting together. if u can, post pics or links of the parts and then i think ppl will find it easier to give their opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts