Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I want to buy a body kit, I like the aggressive look, like the California Bomb. Do you guys think I should the VIS Extreme Front bumper or the California bomb with a headlight conversion? And does anyone know how much it'd cost to get a GOOD paint job, and what color do u guys like, something like a BRIGHT orange or a BRIGHT blue? Thanks a lot

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
check out Aerogear's line of products... they are really extreme and aren't as common... at least not in my area. click the link below to see their extreme front end on my car, as well as a custom blue that you might like. stay away from orange or lime green... too over played. mercedes has a badass metallic green i think on their new line of cars... check it out. a full body kit will run you about $800 and expect to pay anywhere from $1000-3000 on the paint job

·
Registered
16 Posts
In terms of looks alone, I would say get the cl headlight conversion blitz front, it looks great. However, when you consider the cost of the bumper and the lights, the price is much more that the extreme front. From a practical standpoint, I would go with a urethane front bumper rather than a fiberglass one. The extreme front is available in urethane, I think it was www.asylumms.com that had that one in urethane. Also, I think the blitz front bumper looks better when matched with straight side skirts rather than curved one's. In terms of color, I think that bright orange and bright blue are two excellent choices, but I also like bright yellow (yellower and brighter than the typeR yellow). However, cops seem to notice orange and yellow cars much more than blue, white, etc., because they are much less common colors for automobiles. Oh yeah, whatever color you get, I would recomend to get it with pearl in it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you want a good paint job or a great paint job? Great paint jobs can cost $6000 and up. My friend just paid 13K to have his supra painted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot for all the input. I have about $7,000 at the most to get the kit installed PERFECT, and get an AWESOME paint job. Do u guys think that'd be enough?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts