Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed these a few days ago. They are so comfortable! Oh do they keep you planted. Stock leathers let you slide around way too much, plus I'm not a fan of leather. Main purpose of purchase was for autocross.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
A good set of harnesses work WAY better for keeping you pinned in a seat (even if it's a stock leather seat) for autocrossing and such. Plan on getting some.

Anyway I'm not a fan of blue interior anything, but they look nice.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
nice...i wonder if it would look good in a red integra.....i mean the red recaros look good in all color integra...

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
mystikalstriker on Sep/24/07 said:
Quote: 717teg on Sep/23/07what color is your teg?

don't you mean his rsx?
Well they are supposed to be the next generation of integras...
Technically they ARE called DC5 and "Honda Integra" in Japan.
And our tegs are from Japan.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
SRH_Integra on Sep/24/07 said:
A good set of harnesses work WAY better for keeping you pinned in a seat (even if it's a stock leather seat) for autocrossing and such. Plan on getting some.

Anyway I'm not a fan of blue interior anything, but they look nice.
I don't quite get where you are coming from with that. The harnesses will work better in an accident yes but keeping you planted in the seat while experiencing up to 1 G in lateral forces.....only the larger bolsters of a racing seat will help there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Appreciate the comments, btw this is an 02 ABP RSX-S. Prepped for autocross and DD. I'm running on Azenis, Buddy Club Racing spec dampers, itr and soon mugen rear sway bar, no front sway (maximize front grip for oversteer), cai, and more than 200lbs. in weight reduction. Car handles amazingly well, and thats all I really car about. Power doesn't mean much in autocross, its skill and handling.

Anyways, I got these from N1Concepts.

I don't have any good shots of the full car and seats.. but here's some pics I do have:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Unbreakable on Sep/25/07 said:
Appreciate the comments, btw this is an 02 ABP RSX-S. Prepped for autocross and DD. I'm running on Azenis, Buddy Club Racing spec dampers, itr and soon mugen rear sway bar, no front sway (maximize front grip for oversteer), cai, and more than 200lbs. in weight reduction. Car handles amazingly well, and thats all I really car about. Power doesn't mean much in autocross, its skill and handling.

Anyways, I got these from N1Concepts.

I don't have any good shots of the full car and seats.. but here's some pics I do have:

holy fizuck thats hot...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.