Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so heres the scenario... i went to dropp off my friend at home and i was pushing my car pretty hard today... so then leaving from his house i hit vtec and all of the sudden my check engine light was flashing and my car started making a fluterring noise... the throttle response was really bad and the car was idling rough...i asked a homie of mine whut was wrong he said it might be the gasket that it blew cuz i was pushing my car alot...i also checked the oil and it was full and normal... my a/f gauge was reading crazy goin all over the place flashing rich then lean it wasnt normal looking at all... whut could be the problem guys? i really need ur help...thnx...

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
did you check the code? Pull the CEL code first, then you can figure out what went wrong from there. Doesn't sound like a head gasket though.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
You can do a compression test. If there is a blown head gasket, your cylinder's psi numbers will reflect it. Nonetheless, I'am with RacerZook on this one; I don't think it is a head gasket. Perhaps your car is in limp mode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.