Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and to integras(and fairly new to wrenching on cars myself) and I've been searching around some but haven't found a clear answer to what I'm looking for, maybe you all can help.

I have a 96 RS and recently ive been having ac problems. For a while when I started the car, it would take a while for air to blow out of the vents, then it would work perfectly no problem. Now whenever I drive barely any air will blow from the vents, and if I push the recirculation button nothing at all comes out. All of the lights for the climate control buttons work, so from what ive read, that means the fuse is okay, right? Would the problem be the blower motor itself, the resistor, or something else?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
355 Posts
Unfortunately, Integras do not have a cabin air filter and lots of junk collects on the fins, of the blower.

Under the dash, on the passenger's side, is where 3 screws are that hold the blower motor (up) in place.
Just one plug and it's out.

You can take the motor to a 12v supply (battery) and see if it spins, just keep your fingers away from the fins.
You can use a volt meter to see if 12v is coming out of the plug, when you start the car and turn on the fan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts