Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I’ll keep it brief and simple as I know this has a lot of potential answers- and it varies entirely. So I have a GSR head on my LS motor, I have a top mount hx35 turbo with a precision pw46 waste gate. Lastly I have an edelbrock victor x intake manifold. I don’t have anything running yet btw this is for future building. I haven’t chose a blow off valve yet- I’ve been looking at the Tial 50mm blow off valve with 11 psi spring, however the flanges need to be welded, and I currently have intercooler piping from eBay I had saved from my last Integra, I was wondering if anybody knows of a good blow off valve that would “bolt” to this set up, it states 2.5” s/rs flange
Most of the blow off valves I see that aren’t complete garbage need to be welded on
So my 3 options are
1. Finding a real quality blow off valve that would bolt to that flange
2. Plugging or blocking off the flange, creating a new spot for the weld in style and going that way
3. Buying a new pipe which really isn’t a big deal lol.
Figured I’d ask the homies here for input—- so if I go with option 3 does anybody have recommendations on a quality set of aluminum piping and intercooler? I need a pretty large selection of pipe and couplers with my top mount set up forcing the bends but it’s definitely do able

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My friend works as a welder ina. Fab shop, but I didn’t wanna ask him about it until I heard some other inputs, he’s already going to be welding my waste gate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts