Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i knew it was going to happen and it did the other day i blew up both of my factory tweeters i was wondering if anyone knew of some good tweeters that would fit in the stock location and not look out of place ive got pioneet highs right now but what brand they are doesnt really matter as long as they sound good and are good quality also theyll probably need a fairly high power rating since ive got a 4ch powering them any help would be great thanx

·
Registered
713 Posts
how did you blow them out in the first place? were you powering your stock tweeters with your amp? if so that could make sense. MB quarts makes really good tweeters. it will run you around $120 for a pair though.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
diamond audio is the best stuff for componets i had a pair of 5.25 components buy them and it was the best sound i have ever heard in a car period 5.25 were $380 for the set and they sounded every bit of that price i was satified.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I like my mbquartz, I have the discus 6.5" and they have a .5 tweeter. They sound awesome to me. Go to the mbquartz website to find out more about there tweeters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts