Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i was talking to a friend about making my wheels gunmetal, i've had a few people tell me black wheels on a black car would look cool. does anyone have any pics? thanks.

·
Registered
997 Posts
ya i was wondering the same thing. Black rims with a chrome lip....like to see some pics though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i think you should get gunmetal becuase your whole car black i dont think it will look good . Then again i've never seen it .maybe it looks good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey black on black will look bad ass i say go for it.
I have always wanted to go for that but im going white

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
It looks okay I think. It does have that more hardcore racer look to it if you stick with 15" wheels.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Whatever you do don't get white =) CHEESe!

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have a black se integra with black leather and tinted windows with black 5zigen fighter rims and i think it looks bad as hell

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think gunmetal on a black teg is about as sexy as you can get. If you need more convincing here's a pik of Zigga's teg w/ Gunmetal Motegi M7's (if I'm not mistaken)

·
Registered
608 Posts
i thnk the black spoon rims are the koolest u can get
MY GOD surfer, ur car is too kool

·
Registered
172 Posts
I got black everything car,windows,interior, and rims. Its my fav color. And besides if i get chased at night just turn the lights off and your invisible!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
tk2481 on Mar/12/03 said:
And besides if i get chased at night just turn the lights off and your invisible!!
so long as you don't use your brakes... heh heh...

black on black is tight... that's what i want for my teg next... black 17" velox vx8 w/ polished lip...

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am running black 15's on my teg and i think it look sleek. I am keeping my car entirely black on the outside.sorry but i dont have a pic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts