Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some ideas on what kinda wheels i should get for my teg. Please show me some pics of black tegs with any kind of rim on them and they dont have to be yours. I have been thinking about this for a long time and I want to see what all you guys/gals have on your rides

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Here are some black tegs i quickly found in the Your integra forum. Do a search or look through that forum you will find alot of black tegs. I personally like the Volk's on the first pic. Although i would want the gunmetals with the polished lip on mine. They are really expensive though.

·
Registered
224 Posts

old pic.. not black there gunmetalic, the lighting makes them look darker. im sure some of u wont like them because there not bling blingin.

if i were u id get some light gunmetal wheels witha polished lip, thats what im doing..i already got rid of my rotas

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have been debating on a few wheels. I like the rota circuit 8 wheels, the new slipstreams with the polished lip, and that about all i can remember now. Great pics! keep them comin

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Here is mine

Racing Hart C2 Evo - 18"

Enkei CDR9 17"

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
surfer - i know you didn't do that to your car! nice photoshop

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Haha yeah that's photochopped, I did that awhile back when someone wanted to know if red rims would look stupid or not. Obviously he got his answer.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
What color is your R surfer? I thought it was white...is that it there?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Justin, his R is black.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts