Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to this board. I have a question regarding my side moldings. I have 94 Milano Red LS. It came with the black side moldings, and i hated how they looked so i removed them. Not thinking of the wholes they left, where the clips were. It was a stupid move i know. I contacted my local Acura dealership but there charing me like 400$ for new moldings unpainted. I was wondering if i could get the compounded or something for cheaper. Im really lost on this situation and am open for any suggestions. Please post back or anything that can help me.

·
Registered
496 Posts
What did you do with the moldings you removed? Can you not just put them back on? Or better yet, paint them and then put them back on!

·
Registered
224 Posts
you cant use bondo on those holes cause they are to big and will fall out in time u have to get someone or urself to weld some pieces and then just sand them .

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still have the old moldings, but they are bent. If i bend them back to normal i would still have a mark where i bent them back. If its cheaper for a body shop to do it, i would like to do that. Maybe a detail center at a dealership. Or a body shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts