Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some shots tonight. This was my first time attempting to take pictures of my car at night. Anyone have any tricks for low light shots?
flip

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Nice Teg! Leave the camera shutter open longer and night shots will look better (remember to use a tripod if you do this) You gauge cluster looks like a circus with all those different colors

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
sweet clean JDM Teg i like the pics

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
PMP_C_TEG on Feb/28/04 said:
Quote: JayDeeEm on Feb/28/04uhm, is that license plate legal?
I'm sure he has a legal one on the back.
[/quote]
In CA you aren't supposed to have one of those plates on the front of your car. I guess unless you get caught for something else it should be okay. I doubt a cop would ever stop you just b/c of the license plate

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The plate is not legal in CA. But I figure I will take my chances. I think it will only be a $15 fix it ticket if you do get one. Anyone know?

flip

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
dude, that's a nice lookin gauge setup. If you've still got the stock bulbs behind the gauges it would look even hotter with some blue ones or red, depending on your preference

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I got a $53 ticket for no license plate...and a DWP...that was 3 or 4 years ago too!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i got pulled over and they were gonna give me a 247 dollar ticket for no front plate

1 - 20 of 21 Posts