Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done a FULL black interior? headliner, window triangles and the pillars. i'm just curious to see what it would look like. would it even look good? or too much.....

pics if you have them

·
Registered
56 Posts
im wondering the same thing... ive already bought everything but im hesitant to go through with it since i havent seen any pics of an integra with it all done in black.. I would love to see some pics, so i can finally know whether or not to get the project started..

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Eclips3 on Sep/21/07 said:
im wondering the same thing... ive already bought everything but im hesitant to go through with it since i havent seen any pics of an integra with it all done in black.. I would love to see some pics, so i can finally know whether or not to get the project started..
wtf it'll look beautiful

black interior > *

·
Registered
56 Posts
toddles73 on Sep/21/07 said:
i know...its gotta look good. i think. are there any other cars with black interior like that?

eclips3....what kind of paint did u get?
I bought some Satin Black Krylon Fusion paint at walmart and tested it on the plastic piece covering the rear seatbelt (since i got a c-pillar bar i have no reason for them) and it looked almost the same as the panels below the grey pieces... The piece, after it dried, didnt look Satin at all.. Im not complaining, it matches quite good to the black panels below..

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TheGSRGuy on Sep/21/07 said:
Umm, there's a million threads on the interior swaps....did you try and find any?
Umm, I know what an interior swap is. that why i asked about the rest of the pieces that were never made in black...did you read my post?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I myself am interested in seeing some pictures of any integra with a full black interior, as in with all the plastics painted black including headliner, A+C pillars, oh-**** handles and sun visors.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i looked inside my buddy's 01 civic today and everything in his car is dark grey and it looks awesome. so i guess black would look the same. i think i'm gonna do it once i find a good paint that wont look cheezy

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I did this when I did the tan-black swap. The black rims/black paint/black interior looks amazing. Some of the paint is chipping on my rear plastic peices because I used the wrong stuff. I plan on re-doing it eventually. The front plastic pillars, I decided to try wrapping them in black vinal to give it that extra sport/luxury feel. They look awesome as well. IMO, going for a black interior, but keep the gray headliner/pillars just doesn't look near as good.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i did it. don't use paint though its really hard to match up to the panels. use carpet/vinyl dye. i got mine from silver stallion. all detail shops have it (don't get it from auto zone the stuff they have is junk) go to a body shop supply they usually have it. the dye match's perfect it looks stock. the dye i use is called del-car. i will take some pics of it tomarrow and post them.

if anyone wants i can send them a can at what i get it for. its like $6 a can, but it really doesn't take a whole lot to do all the upper panels.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.