Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on here so it's nice to come back and do some catch up reading in all the forums. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has seen that spray stuff that JCWhitney sells for your headlights. It makes your headlights black, like those covers do, but since they dont sell the covers for our tegs I was wondering about how well this would work. My friend's mustang has black headlights and I really like it. Do you guys think it would look really bad, or good? I dunno.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i honestly don't like when they smoke out their taillights or headlights, but if matches your car, since its a teg it'd be aight. but i know i wouldn't do it

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would get the covers, since it might be a little hard to get the paint off if you decide not to like it anymore.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well you could get the paint off plastic JDM one pieces pretty well, but I wouldn't paint those, they are so clean. You just use the renewing one piece headlights trick from teg tips (see www.g2ic.com). But on the glass USDM headlight, this wouldn't work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts