Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked around and not very many people had the black halo's installed on their teg. So I took the plunge, and I purchased some off of ebay for $249.00. I got them in the mail today, and I was impressed with thier quality. When compared to the stock ones these seem to be put together just as well. Time will tell if they hold up to the heat, and rain.

Anyway, I put them on my wife's satin silver integra, and I like the way they look. They make the headlights stand out a bit more, but they look good. The projector housings have a different light output. They seem brighter, and they also have a bit of blue around the edges. Almost like the HID's in an Audi but not as intense.

I still need to wire up the Halo's and I am getting her black lower turn signals in tomorrow and then I will post pics.

flip.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love the way they look with your CF hood! I may force my wife to get a VIS hood. Which black bumper lights did you get?

Also were you guys impressed with the quality? Mine had the SAE DOT on the front of them and they looked better then OEM ones.

flip.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I got some off ebay too. My problem is that the projector on the passenger side lamp isn't even close to being centered. Check it out. I told the seller about it and he said to show him pictures and he'd get it replaced. This is going to be a pain in the ass to replace though. Now I have to send this one back and wait for the replacement. I sort of wanted to do this like right now. It really ticks me off. If this is the quality of the lamps then how can I trust that they won't get condensation in them the first time it rains or something? There is no way I can use that passenger side lamp with the projector all ****ed off to one side like that. Not to mention how that rubber seal doesn't come close to sealing the housing.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I'll bet the guy I bought mine from would do a group buy. I'm trying to be cool about this screwed up projector so he'll kind of owe me a favor. The problem is that it seriously does cost $30 bucks to ship them. He sent mine priority USPS and the label said $29.95 on it. So that kind of boosts the price. Would it be a good deal if he sold them for $230 shipped? Normally they go for about $265 shipped. I'll bet if we got 10 people on it he would do something like that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.