Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a black 91 gs. Im thinking of getting some black or carbon fiber tail lights but i need too see what they look like on a black g2. Thanks guys.

Also: Has any1 done the bumper light tinting like in the article on here. I think it would look good with the black tail lights.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey I have the same car as you, I even live in the same city as you. I reccomend you go with chrome - clear - cause it looks good plus the cops around here have a thing about the dark lights.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i personally don't like any altezzas but i like stock cleared out ones

heres the newest ones i saw they have that halo jawn in it

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
1sickLS whos car is that in the video in your profile?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
those altezzas would be absolutley amazing if they made them with a black backround

·
Registered
133 Posts
it was my car in thr vid we were just havin fub the light i left from is almost a qt mile from the entrance of the expo center. its kinda my testing/stomping grounds. i chirped second and third in the vid and prolly was goin 90 or so by the qt mark. it was about a 15 flat i ran it 3 times and one was 14.94 and the others were 15.08. i hit fourth as i was going by the camera. this was also with the 17's on and a full system. heres another vid
vid 2
prs girls

·
Registered
133 Posts
i haven't seen power m3 mirrors with the signals but i've seen power m3 mirrors without signals don't ask me why they would make them w/out signals tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts