1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my teg heres what it is.
94 black ls
170,000 runs good pulls like its not an ls :cool:
b16 transmission,8lb act prolite flywheel,skunk2 shifter and knob,dropped on progress springs,95 gsr hammers,nearly complete black interior needs only the seats.Buy my car and I will throw in the bodykit.
Freebies pioneer mini disk player with 6 disk changer, sony amp and 8 inch jl sub.
609-203-1496 Bobby

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Do you think seats from a G2 would fit in there, since there are no seats in there now? I have your number, if the car I look at today is a no-go, I'll probably call you. If I do buy it, you think you could help me put in my seats?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Well I bought the car I looked at today, but thanks for letting me know about yours, anyway. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just know your not going to gripe about pics when im selling my teg for 2600?You seen my teg in person did you not?The pics above were taken last summer it looks like that but with gsr wheels.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
yeah i know, I saw it in person, but since the car looks different now from those pics would help him make up his mind heh.

I showed him the details, and he is irky about the high miles, even after i assured him that buying from you is like buying from a mechanic. But he told me that he might be interested if its still around in a month...which i sincerly doubt hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.