Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have just purchased som rims and i am looking at these tires for autocross and drag. they are BFGoodrich G-Force KDW's and i am wonderibg if any of you out there have the same tires and are willing to tell me if they are good or bad. whats good and whats bad about them. i have done a little reaserch and it says they are prety good but i want to know from people who actually have them.

THanks,

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I have never had them but...every thing I've read about them has said they were great and handled very well...if you don't mind the price tag.

·
Registered
17 Posts
the kdw are nice I got some 205/40 on mine no real problem with them about 5000 miles on them and not to much wear yet good tire u can feel when they are about to give they almost tell u what they are about to do. but weather they are worth the price that is up to u only had these and the tires that came with the car so can't say much other than 30 around sharp corners

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
There are 3 breeds of g-Force K-series tires:

KD: Key element: Dry
KDW: Key element: Dry & Wet
KDWS: Key element: Dry & Wet & Snow

Basically, the KD is a super high-performance tire. The KDW sacrifices a bit of dry traction for better grip in the wet. The KDWS sacrifices even more dry traction for the ability to use it in the snow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts