Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a good quality tint shop in northern jersey? i went to zippos last time but they charged too much and they kinda sucked at doing the dot matrix on my hatch....anyone heard of tropical window tint in union?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have been told by a few people that Tropical is good. I cannot give you a personal review though, sorry.

If it is run by the same guys who run IMG (the body/mechanic shop that surrounds Tropical) they should be good.

I have had a few dealings with IMG (some mechanic work on my car and my dads SUV .. as well as rebuilding 2 Classic cars for my dads boss) and they did a great job. So if its the same people then you should have no problems.

If you decide to use them, update this thread about them. Actually post a review if you can on whatever Tint Shop you choose in the NJ Shop review forum.

I am going to be looking into tinting my care (whenever I get it back)

·
Registered
511 Posts
yea i got my tints done at street dreams on bloomfield they are good i didnt get my dot matrix tinted because over time itll start to peel off so i went back told them to remove the rear tint and dont tint the dots and thats the way it is now and im happy with it

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol hey i just found a business card from street dreams i remember one of my boys gave a yr or 2 ago..i get my whole car tinted for $89.99 i got 2 of them, good shyt im going there. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
if i were u id go to Teeks down in harrison...its the best ive seen so far...not to expensive either...about 140 for all windows in any u want...they do a great job.. the name of the place is FIVE STAR...personally the best around this way

·
Registered
582 Posts
5 star window tint is on 434 harrison ave in Harrison..the number is 973 484 5552...talk to teek and ull be set my friend...its the best around...i can guarantee it..all the people i know do it there and they are flawless...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i called and they gave me a price of 205 which i believe is kind of alot if the same film and procedure can be done by someone else with the same experience.....i like the car pics they have on their website though, they even do police cars so i dunno

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.