Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend just put a turbo on his jdmb16... he has the hks bov but for some reason its not as loud as others...is there a specific place to get vaccume for the bov...i was thinking the best place would be from the wastegate to the boost controller...thanks agian guys

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah he has a vaccume coming out of the wastegate...but he didnt put it there...and he's tried adjusting it several times but its the same thing...im gonna tell him to switch it to the wastegate vaccume line...see how that comes out...thanks guys

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
kidd3121 on Oct/02/07 said:
yeah he has a vaccume coming out of the wastegate...but he didnt put it there...and he's tried adjusting it several times but its the same thing...im gonna tell him to switch it to the wastegate vaccume line...see how that comes out...thanks guys
No that's not what I meant. Don't do that. Tell him to get a VACUUM manifold. I wasn't talking about the wastegate coming off the turbo manifold.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh ok...cause on my integra i just have the bov on the vaccume line from the wastegate to the boost controller... and it works fine...well thanks agian guys... we're gonna mess with it tonight and see what happens

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.