Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Best MOTOring Type R Legends video is now available on DVD (Region 0)! It features video of the NSX R, Civic Type R, and Integra Type R battling it out in time attack and 1/4 mile runs. Also has an interview with the president of Spoon Sports and rare footage of the S2000 prototype being tested at the Nurburgring. Subtitled & narrated in English, 72 minutes.

It is available at most major retailers like Best Buy, Circuit City, Tower Records, and Amazon.com for about $17-$20.

They also carry most of the other Best MOTOring videos (like the DC5R test and famous Drift Bible) as well as some Teckademics videos.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Shadowhunter on Feb/15/04 said:
Do they actually talk about the history behind the cars or anything like that or is it just battle after battle?
Picked up my copy and briefly flipped through it. There is a bunch of battling. They don't go into the history of the cars but more into the mods that set them apart from their non-R brothers. There is also some in depth info on the changes between the 96R and the 98R. Overall from what I watched it was pretty interesting with lots of nice pictures.

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shadowhunter on Feb/15/04 said:
Do they actually talk about the history behind the cars or anything like that or is it just battle after battle?
Yes, they do. They show how the engine is assembled, why they installed certain parts, etc. I learned a lot about the ITR from the video.

Awesome DVD....go buy one.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Feb/27/04 said:
Quote: du_ma_mai on Feb/27/04anyone want to loan me a copy so i can burn it with a DVD burner? dont really believe in buying vids.. Yeah right. Go pay for it...support Best MOTOring so we can get more good DVDs like these.
Yeah, anyone want to loan it to me?
I can't see paying that much. I buy movies that cost $100 Million to produce for $10 or less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.