Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im getting increasingly worried about the safety of my teg. Im really worried about next year though, cause thats when Im getting my type r. I was just wondering from everyone, what is the best methods to keep from gettin our babies stolen? I.e. when you have to get away from the car during work, school, mall, whatever...best places to park? What are the best security devices? Thank you everyone.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Read the articles for some tips. I'd say a good alarm with accessories (ie back up battery), the club, the auto lock, and a fuel cut-off switch.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
nicklk on Feb/08/04 said:
I found out there is no way possible to keep your car safe......fuel cut off switch, parking in safe spot at mall....still my car got stolen!
Was the switch engaged at the time it was stolen?

·
Registered
874 Posts
I always park under street lights when I have to park outside. Also I avoid even having to drive my car anywhere if my friends will give me a ride haha.

I also have a clifford alarm and the club...soon I plan on doing the fuel cut-off switch and hood cable replacement...

I feel like those 5 things are the best I can do. Theres always a chance your car will be stolen. =(

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I'll say this before it gets locked. Layer your security. If they want your car they will get it. Autolock,alarms,fuel cut off,hood relocate, all good layers of protection. Search around for more info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.