Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to gather ideas and wonder what you all think the best looking teg looks like? please post ur pics.. thanks.. I want to go all show.. that is why ineed to know.. or see examples of what u all think soo i know what i'm up against.. thanks..

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
98-01 2dr Teg painted SSBP with ITR front lip, OEM optional sideskirts and rear bumper valence thing lowered on Eibach Sportlines with Blades as rims. A nice dark tint but not too dark, and it's gotta be SPOTLESS. Oh with an ITR spoiler. I'm a fan of stock stuff.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I'll tell you...the best looking teg EVER is the one spelled correctly...I say if you cant spell it you cant build it....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
wingswest type ii lip kit with a dark tint and milano red... or of course jdm front with mugen kit... or black or green or ANYTHING as long as you take time. its not about what we think... its what you want. this post is going to have so many different opinions it will be worthless.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Chris is right. With that in mind, do what you like best, not what everyone else likes best! It's such a cliché around here, but it's true. Putting your own special touches into your car is half the fun.

·
Registered
313 Posts
loud_whispers on Feb/18/04 said:

one of the sickest tegs "ever"..
i love this damn car..
I totally agree, I love this car, only if mine could look like that, but then again mine is a 4dr
, I give props to this car anyday, great job on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.