Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran a search because i expected this to have been previously posted but i came up with nothing so...i bought replacement headlights and although brighter than the stock ones, theyre not that great. one of them is out now so im going to get another set and was wondering what the best looking (a.k.a. brightest) bulbs are and where to get them?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yeah, a search would've been good here... so many topics already. The general "favorite" are the silverstars. I've included the search results so you can read more about them and the headlight conversion that is popular with them...
Search results
-Ep

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I just ditched my Eurolite Fusions and got some Silverstars. WOW I can see again and the light is white not yellow. The Eurolite's looked great on but lit the road very poorly.

·
Registered
271 Posts
PIAA Superwhites are also another quality choice for lighting...Although Silverstars are the choice of many, I'm really happy w/ the PIAA's that I installed, plus they are supposed to have a long life expectancy. Great quality bulbs

·
Registered
90 Posts
pchjvvball32
How much was the conversion kit for your xeons?
and where did you pick them up?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Silverstars eh? I have these Eurolites as well.. they are "whiter" than stock.. but I don't find they illuminate the road that well..

Where can you get Silverstars from?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what kind of headlights do we have? 9004? i know i could look myself but im at work and i want to order them tonight while im here so im not able to go check them right now.

·
Registered
599 Posts
G3's have 9006 (low beam) 9005 (high beam).

Do a high beam conversion, driving on streets with no lights is amazing. You can see the beam pattern and the light goes very far. Looks pure white on the road.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I got my silverstars from autozone, 22 bucks a piece, and did the 9005 conversion in under 10 minutes. here, take a look. the first is after the conversion, the bottom pic is the comparison of a stock high bulb (with a 9005 conversion!!) compared to a silverstar bulb with the 9005 conversion.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
My APC Hyper White Rainbow tinted bulbs look pretty cool. You'd expect APC to be crappy. But these frosted rainbow ones are sweet. I drive and the light is tinted wit a green color. It's pretty neat and different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts