Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinkin about putting some indiglos in my teg. But I dont want the kind that have the indiglo touch-pannel that chageds the color. I am looking for the kind with the dial, it is black, and looks very stock and doesnt stand out as much as the glo panel thing. I found them on www.indiglogauges.com but they are hella expensivew. anyone know where to get this kind cheaper ? ~ John

·
Registered
412 Posts
i had the mugen reverse indiglo's, not genuine, but they had what ur talking about, got em on ebay, good quality

·
Registered
431 Posts
i got the autotechnic electroluminescent reverse indiglo's which i think is one of the best out there.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
got mine off ebay the company name of the guages r called CP. the only thing that went out on it was the transformer which i replaced like 3 months later with 1 from autodymanic.com. ive had it 4 like 8-9 months and they still work.

let me get 1 thing straight though, i just had 2 replace the transformer that controls the guages not the guages themself

·
Registered
408 Posts
where do you get those eurolite reverse indiglos ive been looking forever for them please tell me where you got em if you got em from the net. thanks.

those eurolite ones look very nice. the numbers and ticks are the oNLY things that light up. no stupid ring around the needles or anything, and a small and tasteful eurolite logo is there and actually looks good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think I told you where I got them, from a shop in Toronto. I'm sure you can order them from your local speed shop, they're in km/h too!

·
Registered
408 Posts
ahh ok. thought you were someone else. my bad.

speedshops here are sh*t. they're way overpriced. i can get everything cheaper from the states. too bad i cant find a website for them...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Keep searching, they must be on the net somewhere!
Here's the part number for mine EL-612R, these are for Tegs 94-01 GS/LS/RS.
Hope that helps!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
im also looking for em in kph, and it seems eurolite is the only brand in kph. its such a ***** to get them... arrrgh!!!

does anyone know who is a BIG toucan seller? maybe that can narrow down my search a little more.

thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts