Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm sure this question has been asked but I'm looking to lower my car and wanted to know from some people with experience what they prefer when it comes to coilovers. I'm looking to lower the car maybe 2 inches or more but want to be able to adjust the car when i need too. What brand gives the best ride (by that i mean smooth, yet handles very well)

Some brands I've been hearing about are Eibach, Koni,and Nuespeed. I've looked into H & R but they dont make them for G2's. What do people with the Eibachs and Nuespeeds have to say about their coilovers? Also what about ground control? Are they any good. Any help would be much appreciated and taken into consideration when it comes time for me to purchase my coilovers. Thanks alot.

P.S. Where would be the best place to order the coilovers from so that I get a good price? Thanks again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a Skunk 2 Coil over coversion on my car and its great. They are a spring on a perch that you can ajust from about .5" under stock to 3.5" They run about 250 dollars, but you need performance shocks to get the full meal deal. So your running total would be about 600 dollars.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so how is the ride? is it smooth? is there a big difference? I've never driven a lowered car before so i dont know what to expect. any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you you buy coilovers, buy good ones. GC's and Skunk2's are the main players and have a good rep. When I bought my car it had some crap coilovers (there's plenty of em out there, just check eBay), and the ride SUCKED! I went with fixed height Eibach ProKit's but the H & R's are just as good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts