Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knew of a good coil over setup, I was going to go with a Eibach sportspring and Koni Shock setup and just have the car lowered permanently. But I don't think I could get a floor jack under the car for oil changes and stuff. If any one has some answers, let me know! By the way is Maxspeed any good? Everyone says they suck.
Thanks.
Integmon

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
That question is pretty broad man. At least give us a dollar amount to work with.

·
Registered
502 Posts
coil overs? theres lots to of great coil overs if you want to shell out lots of money. JIC HKS APEXi TEIN would probly be at the top of the coilover game... personally i have none of those because im poor but for my 240sx im looking at either JIC or KeiOffice but im almost positive KeiOffice doesnt make teg stuff

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
MOToNS are the most expensive I've seen.

·
Registered
780 Posts
mystikallobster on Mar/08/04 said:
coil overs? theres lots to of great coil overs if you want to shell out lots of money. JIC HKS APEXi TEIN would probly be at the top of the coilover game... personally i have none of those because im poor but for my 240sx im looking at either JIC or KeiOffice but im almost positive KeiOffice doesnt make teg stuff
You can add Cusco to that list.

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
I have no idea what you're asking...

What does being "Permenantly lowered" have anything to do with getting a floor jack under your car? How is it that having coilovers (sleeves or full coilovers) going to be different than just having lowering springs when talking about getting a jack under your car?

Also, you should let us know your driving practices. What type(s) of, if any, competitive driving do you do? What are you using your car for? Is it a daily driver/track car/strip car/trailer queen?

Maybe you should clarify your question...

Oh yeah, Martin....don't double post.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
^^^^^^ what C_Rock77 said. Answer those and we can help recommand some setups with your suspension goals.

BTW i think if its best if you put this in the suspension forum. Mods tend to get mad when you post in the wrong forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts