Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was going through my car parts last night, and was trying to better organize them and i just realized that my back seat is bent. i'm not sure if it happened when i brought home, and maybe i strapped it down to tightly or something? either way, its bent. i tried bending it back but it is pretty resilient. i think it will be pretty noticeable if i put it in the car this way.

any suggestions?

doesnt look so bad here

however....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think it will only be noticeable if you have passengers often. Maybe you can put it in car and sit on it often or hammer it straight? My cars back seat looks a little out of place too on the edges but nobody notices enough since the back seat area is so small. Try not to worry about the seat

·
Registered
55 Posts
It shouldn't be a safety issue as long as the seat is bolted in properly....thats a nice well kept tan seat btw

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the nicest one i have lol. when they pop up on craigslist, i go look at them and if its better than one i have now, i buy it. i have like 3 rear seats now, this is by far the nicest. which is why i was bummed when i saw how bent it was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts