Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was surfing around ebay and i found these

benen tow hooks -on ebay

Well the auction is going on for 4 days, should we or I grab set? Especially from ebay? They only have black and silver, I got my eyes on the silver set. Down the bottom they list *Sold as is* *All sales final* and *No returns and refunds*

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
910 Posts
unless your car is slammed to the ground and your car breaks down constantly that you need it to get towed a lot like a track car. why would you want them? i mean ok they look nice but there unnecessary and they down unwanted attention to your car

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Integger on Sep/14/07 said:
unless your car is slammed to the ground why would you want them? i mean ok they look nice but there unnecessary and they down unwanted attention to your car

Yea I know, it's not slammed it's not even dropped yet
hahaha Why would i want them? Just for looks i guess, an instead of the hex bolts i was thinking about allen bolt heads just for a little added security. As for attention? HA! thats what i wanted. Hook on a little charm (Domukon/tein)
to the hook and drive round town all day. Of course I'll take it off when i park, ppl are scandalous these days taking what's not thiers.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yea get em. I already ordered and recieved my set from them. I ordered through their wedsite though. 0029 Black

·
Registered
442 Posts
Shoshinoya on Sep/15/07 said:
just snagged a pair up ;)
I've been looking for these for literally 7 months.

Yea I know what you mean. The tow hooks are in great condition, brand new. When i get the time and can remember i want to call jhp and see how they snagged these.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
chang_boi559 on Sep/14/07 said:
What do you guys think?
I think it will help the thieves to tow away your car.

100$ for a tow hook, save your $ and get a type-r sway bar or something... heck even a megan header or pillar bar would do more than the stupid tow hook.

that's just, what i think.

·
Registered
531 Posts
ill be honest, since benen has been out of buisness for suspension stuff. there products have become extremely rare, and with that said....many people who dig on the rare **** end up paying a lot and its alllll worth it :)

ive seen these on HT used, for close to 210 and people buy them. ive been looking for a set for close to a year now, not settling for anything else. I just baught 2 pairs of these (1 for resale in couple of months), because i GUARENTEE that jhp just happened to find an extra box laying around in there warehouse and once they are sold out........thats it again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
codenamezero on Sep/15/07 said:
Quote: chang_boi559 on Sep/14/07What do you guys think?

I think it will help the thieves to tow away your car.

100$ for a tow hook, save your $ and get a type-r sway bar or something... heck even a megan header or pillar bar would do more than the stupid tow hook.

that's just, what i think.
HaHaHa! I know what you mean. No one would Tow away my car, it's an auto
and even if they did they have to pry it from my dead body. *it's a figure of speech* But basically i just want it for the looks. As for the sway bar, that's next on my list to get.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.