Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ask yourself: Does this reply really contribute in a positive way to the discussion? Does it provide additional information or clarify existing information rather than being just another "me too" reply? Is it on-topic and not a reply to an off-topic comment?

I find that I trash or redirect about 1 in 3 replies that I compose. If it is a reply to a comment that is not on-topic, I sometimes create a new topic or send a private message. Otherwise, into the bit bucket it goes.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
nospeedlimit143 on Feb/03/04 said:
drunken posting should also be prohibited.
I so agree.

I also think that if people dont know how to spell and/or use proper grammar, they should consult someone before posting to guarantee that other members will be able to find them coherent.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
nospeedlimit143 on Feb/03/04 said:
drunken posting should also be prohibited.
damn! lol

:: grr ::, i hate those "i know its O/T but..." or "i know this doesn't bleong here but" and my (least) favorite: "i can't put this in the Buy/Sell forum, so i'll put it here"

all this will be taken care of soon

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Feb/03/04 said:
Brandon -- I agree, especially with people who don't understand how to form logical sentences and/or paragraphs. one long ranting run-on sentence is too hard to follow.

That's crap drives me crazy too. I can't stand it.

Quote: alright i was driving under da max speed limit(35mph) and i made a quick right turn the lights were green (popo mark me down for 30mph turn)..my kit hit da ground a little while making dat turn cause i didn't notice dat dip there...den out of no where da popo pull me over n give me a f**ken ticket for doing dat quick turn? but i was going under da max speed limit on da streets...he mark me down approx 30 n speed limit 35...he all saying its illegal to make a 30mph turn ?? ish dat true? please help cause if it isn't true imma fight this ticket
Here is a recent post in the CA forums that I had to make a comment about. Look at that! Complete garage.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Feb/03/04 said:
Brandon -- I agree, especially with people who don't understand how to form logical sentences and/or paragraphs. one long ranting run-on sentence is too hard to follow.

Amen, brother. And I don't know where people learn to type these days, but when I was younger it was proper to use all the letters in a word and not just type phonetically. All the "r u doin dat ting 4 shure" kind of posting drives me nuts.

Quote: white_rice on Feb/03/04 Look at that! Complete garage.
Complete garage? I spent 5 minutes looking for the garage comment. lol The quote doesn't make a word of sense to me so I had to keep starting over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts