Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God have I been bored lately with winter so I have been doing all kinds of fun and weird stuff to just pass time.

Here is the first thing. I cartooned my teg.

Below is a video me and few guys from my crew went out and made cause we were bored as balls. Burnout through 4th gear and then some e-brake and non e-brake drifting.

right click, save as (56K or dial up this takes about 10 minutes I believe to download, DSL or cable approx. 3 minutes to download)

http://www.xratedcc.com/gallery/albums/albumvideos/TylerDriftMode.wmv

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
man you guys were bored... nice editing though..

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. Could work better though. The song choice kind of sucked.

·
Registered
181 Posts
thats pretty cool. sometimes i wish we had snow here in the bay area, but then i think cables, salt, gravel, and say no thanks.

but that looks like fun. i liked the cartooned teg, you should do a whole video of your teg in cartoon.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah its on snow. We got 15" by the end of the morning that day so we decided to go play in it.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the thing on the hood is a giant K from my old sponsor. It will be coming off soon. For now it stands for Kaboom Kid which is one of my racing nicknames. The company logo was that and I had there company logo written on the top windshield banner but since I am not sponsored by them anymore cause they sold to another place I am removing the stuff. Plus I am still really good friends with the former owner.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Loved that video, I agree get bored again so you can make us some more, we are easily entertained LOL

Michele

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I was only just going in reverse and thats it. no e brake on the circle spin. the other vid was destroying the tires that I had on the old rims. I had new rims and tires right there to put on after that huge burnout. we did several but that was the best of the bunch on vid. you can see the people holding the car with the ebrake on and everything.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have only a few more vids of me. I have a couple 11 second drag racing runs and a 126mph trap speed run. then some others that we are working on are next.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts