1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I really like that

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
someone please clean up the mess i just made in my cubicle.

i love the way the fender flares look. i just might think about getting an RSX for my next ride.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
damn... just looked again and noticed the little air inlet... bonus points!

·
Registered
156 Posts

anyone see the resemblance? big difference in the two is the fact that the mugen kit has been wind tunnel tested for functionality. plus it has a bigger smile up front

·
Registered
267 Posts
I really really dislike that front end. I've seen that pic a whole bunch of times, first time was in an issue of Super Street I beleive. But... it is veilside, so I'm guessing it has a fairly decent aerodynamic value going for it as well. Function over appearance.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I don't like the front end too much either on both the veilside and the Mugen if anything to me the Air force one looks pretty good for full front bumper replacement on the Rsx. I just like the first pic I posted cause of the skirts, rims & drop, rear fender flares.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I like the Mugen a lot better. Don't like the front end of the veilside......looks like the Joker

Everything else but the fronts I love, just could use a little more subtle look to them instead of the big smileys

1 - 20 of 26 Posts