Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright - I want to see BBC's Top Gear in the states, if you haven't seen this show, it is amazing! They take the most gorgeous cars in the world and run the piss out of them. Plus new car reviews/test drives. (If anybody in the UK want to send me some tapes I will gladly accept them.) Check their website out: Top Gear We need this on BBC America or The Speed Channel or something.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah - I have gotten some off Kazaa but they aren't very good quality...I'll check out the eBay thing.

Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi guys, Top Gear, was cancelled for good off Irish/English TV, by the BBC, they didnt think it was doing well, altough it had been a long running show for at least 10 years, I remember seeing the ITR for the first time on it. Anyways, TopGear GTI, which is available only on Digital TV, on Discovery and Bravo (not sure if u get the same versions of those channels though)has started up, its got similiar presentors, and the same sort of stuff.

Any questions ?

·
Registered
608 Posts
yea..top gear is highly orgasmic, i watch those with my frends on cpu..tiff needel..hes the koolest driver ever..he talks about the history of each car while hes doing some incredible stunt driving..hes like the crocodile hunter guy but for cars instead..watch the m3 and m5 one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts