Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a 3 week vacation and when I tried to start my teg the other morning it wouldnt turn over. I figured that was normal because it sat for 3 weeks so I charged up the battery and took it for a ride last night. Then this morning when I went out to start it, it did the same thing again. You turn the key, the starter turns about a half turn and then stops. What do you think it could be? Does this mean its time for a new battery? My parents think it has something to do with my alarm but I dont think it does. Please respond with possible causes for this problem because I really want to get it fixed...I miss driving my teg already

·
Registered
442 Posts
Its never good to leave gas in a tank for long periods of time...so the gas you have in there could be the reason its not starting. If I was you Id bildge pump out the old gas and put in some new gas.

At least this was reason one of my Jeeps wasnt working after a long sit.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Please take a look at the site guidelines...

And I read:

"Topic Subjects
PLEASE make the subject to your new thread actually mean something to describe what is about

We don't want to see:
- "HEEELLPPPP!" (<<== What do you need help with?)
- "Question" (<<== What's the question)
- "For Sale" (<<== What's for sale?)
- "Hey Joe Schmo" (<<== Send him a private message)
etc, etc...

IF we see a thread with a subject like this, it will get locked or deleted, so please follow this super easy request"

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It charged for maybe 5 hours or so and I highly doubt its the gas. Sorry about the title, but im freaking out about this, I really want to get this fixed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts