Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my can is sometimes staying on, but the other day i dont belive it was on and i came out from work and my battery was dead. anyone have any idea why. and one other ? does 92 ls integra have airbags in them

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Get a new battery. i got a Stinger dry cell last week and its super nice esp starting the car in the cold winter mornings

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
young92integra on Feb/17/04 said:
hey my can is sometimes staying on, but the other day i dont belive it was on and i came out from work and my battery was dead.
say what? English is the most spoken language around these parts.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
codenamezero on Feb/18/04 said:
hey, sorry but i got a question related to battery dying as well. when i brake, my interior and headlight dime... does that mean i need to replace my battery (or soon)?

Thanks.
Some reason my clock in the car dimes sometimes, but if your interior lights seem too be dime it might be your battery, but I'm not 100 percent sure..

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
yea, my dome light, dash, etc dime until i release the brake paddle and brake light turn off. it also dime if i am idle, and i put oh the hazard lights, i an see the rpm jumping up and down, and interior light dime on every flash of my hazard lights. :(

Where is the best place for light weight battery?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts