Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dc Sports CC 4-1 Header is soo messed up!! its all dented and scraped up. Is there anything i can do to prevent it from happening or stick sumthin under there to help it out. I know im gonna have to buy a new header soon cuz i have a feeling its gonna wear a hole down to it. Lets say i do get hole, whats gonna happen to performance and anything else?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ceramic & SS headers have the equal chance of getting banged up & dented. No advantage of SS over ceramic for physical damage from road hazards.

DC headers & many other aftermarket headers hang lower than stock so pulling into driveways, going over speed bumps, etc makes it a lot easier to physically damage.

·
Registered
411 Posts
i think on nopi or inlinefour.com i saw a blockguard for b18's and b16's if i am correct it is like the rtr integras and covers the whole bottom of the ingine bay from front bumper to firewall

·
Registered
544 Posts
I thougth ceramic was easier to bend and cracked easier though. If they are equal then there isn't really a reason to spend the extra money on ss

1 - 11 of 11 Posts